In line with government guidelines, and in order to protect our customers and ourselves, we have introduced the following measures, in our shop:
1. We will wash our hands and sanitise between customers
2. Contactless payments are preferred, if at all possible
3. Face coverings are necessary in our shop. Please let us know, if this is an issue for you
4. We will operate a 'one in, one out' policy in the shop, which may result in queuing, outside (please keep 2 metres apart)
If it is raining, we will ask customers to stay in their cars and we will serve customers in order of arrival
5. We ask that customers try not to touch or handle items in our shop. We are happy to open any items to show sizes etc, as we will sanitise before and after
6. We kindly remind customers that if they need to bring children to our shop, that they are responsible for them and ensuring they follow social distancing and our guidelines
7. Use of our changing room will be restricted to allow us to clean it between customers
8. Any costumes that are tried on and not bought, will be quarantined for 3 days, to protect future customers
9. We are happy to serve customers outside or at their cars, if this is preferred. Please ask!
Thank you for your patience and compliance
We look forward to welcoming you!